Explore opportunities at the intersection of design, craft, and commerce at the DC2 Symposium this spring at Touchstone Center for Crafts.
Hosted by Bridgeway Capital’s Craft Business Accelerator and Monmade, entrepreneurial creatives from across the region will convene to explore topics that include accessing global markets, synthesizing handmade and manufactured production, and building sustainable businesses.
WHERE: Touchstone Center for Crafts | 1049 Sr2003, Farmington, PA 15437
WHEN: Friday evening, May 24, 2019 to Sunday morning, May 26, 2019
WHO: 75 producers, architects, designers, retailers, and entrepreneurs
WHAT: Share best practices to grow high impact, 21st century creative businesses
HOW TO: Registration will open March 1 at www.monmade.org (space is limited)
HOW MUCH: Registration is $65 and includes all DC2 programming and lunch on Saturday. Lodging and additional meals can be selected and paid for during registration.
ASK: Contact Katie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
The DC2 Symposium will feature:
- Invitational pop-up design exhibition
- Live demonstrations in innovative production methods
- Conversations by leading voices in the creative economy
- Keynote from nationally recognized creative entrepreneur
- Opportunities to exchange creative business best practices
- Networking and socializing in a beautiful woodland setting
- Food and accommodations provided by Touchstone Center for Crafts