Explore opportunities at the intersection of design, craft, and commerce at the DC2 Symposium this spring at Touchstone Center for Crafts.
Hosted by Bridgeway Capital’s Craft Business Accelerator and Monmade, entrepreneurial creatives from across the region will convene to explore topics that include accessing global markets, synthesizing handmade and manufactured production, and building sustainable businesses.
DC2 (download agenda) will feature:
- Opportunities to exchange creative business best practices
- Networking and socializing in a beautiful woodland setting
- Food and accommodations provided by Touchstone Center for Crafts
- Conversations led by innovative voices in the creative economy including KerfCase, Perkins Eastman, West Virginia University, Rothschild Doyno Collaborative, Bones and All, Office of Public Art, Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation, Pittsburgh Living Products Hub, and Fallingwater
- Keynotes and Q&A from nationally recognized creative entrepreneurs including:
Brenna Lane | Detroit Denim Co.
Suann Song | Appointed
Nick Moen | The Bright Angle
WHERE: Touchstone Center for Crafts | 1049 Sr2003, Farmington, PA 15437
WHEN: Saturday, May 25, 2019 from 10am to 5pm
WHO: Producers, architects, designers, retailers, and entrepreneurs
WHAT: Share best practices to grow high impact, 21st century creative businesses
HOW TO: Registration will open March 1 at www.monmade.org (space is limited)
HOW MUCH: Registration is $65 and includes all DC2 programming and lunch
ASK: Contact Katie Johnson at email@example.com with questions